Registration is now open!
The registration fees:
|Register and pay by April 5, 2019||
Regsiter and pay after
April 5, 2019
|Regular||$525 CAD||$600 CAD|
|Student||$300 CAD||$375 CAD|
|Companion||$120 CAD||$120 CAD|
The registration fee for delegates includes a welcome reception, coffee breaks, an excursion to Butchart Gardens, the conference dinner and electronic proceedings. For companions the fee includes the welcome reception, excursion to Butchart and dinner.
Registered participants - to view a list of participants click here.
Please note the following information:
- You will receive a registration e-mail when you have been assigned a registration number. This happens BEFORE payment. You will need this registration number if you defer paying until another session. This e-mail includes a link for returning to your registration.
- The early registration discount is applied by the date of PAYMENT, not registration.
- Payment may be made by credit card (preferred) or wire transfers. Option is open also for TRIUMF internal account payment.
- Foreign attendees requiring a visa and visa letter may request a visa letter after registration. Please send your request by email to FPCP2019@uvic.ca with the subject line : Family Name, Visa Letter (e.g. Smith, Visa Letter) Please consult Immigration and Citizenship at the Government of Canada website to check if you need a visa.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- For proof of payment, use the link in your registration e-mail to return to your registration record, and then view and print your receipt.
All cancellation must be provided in writing to FPCP2019@uvic.ca before April 12, 2019.
There will be no refund of registration fee made after April 12, 2019.
This policy applies to all delegates and companions.
Any refunds granted will be made by the same method as the original payment method and will be processed after the completion of the conference. Any fees for wire transfer refunds will be the responsibility of the delegate or companion.
If you are traveling from outside Canada, you may need a visa to enter Canada. Please refer to the Government of Canada site (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp) for instructions on how and who needs to apply for a Visitor’s Visa to come to Canada.
US citizens carrying a valid US Passport do not require a Visa to come to Canada. Residents of the US who carry a passport from a country listed on the Government of Canada site will need an Invitation Letter from the Conference Chair to attach to their Visitor’s Visa Application. Please give sufficient time for processing. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp for an estimate of processing times.
As of March 15, 2016 any delegates from visa-exempt countries will need to apply for an eTA. The eTA costs $7.00 and allows for pre-screening of visa exempt nationals. Please see the link for details related to the eTA. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp